NASHVILLE'S RELATIONSHIP CONTRACTOR
DEMOLITION ABATEMENT RECYCLING MOBILE CRUSHING EXCAVATING & GRADING
Demo Plus Inc. is a licensed general contractor with multiple certifications that specializes in demolition and is recognized as one of the most respected demolition companies in the region. Demo Plus will assess your project to identify the best strategy for your project needs. For over 14 years Demo Plus has developed some unique capabilities that separate us from other demolition contractors:
Unique vendors for asset recovery • Strong safety culture • Ability to work in restricted lay-down areas • Ability to work in occupied facilities • Unique approach to complicated projects • Extensive specialty tool and equipment inventory
• Complete Demolition – Commercial, Industrial and Residential
• Dismantling Industrial Structures
• High Reach Boom Tear Downs
• Site Clearing
• Concrete Removal and Disposal
• Ferrous and Nonferrous Metals Reclamation
• Disposal of Demolition Debris
• ASTM Phase I, II and III Environmental Site Assessments
• Environmental Transaction Screens
• Hazardous Materials Inspections
• Indoor Air Quality
• Asbestos Consulting Services – Surveys, O & M Programs, Plans and Specifications
• Asbestos Abatement – Containment, Encapsulation and Removal
• Environmental Air Monitoring
• Industrial and Commercial Services
The controlled removal of construction or demolition waste/material from a permitted building, construction, or demolition site for the purpose of recycling, reuse, or storage for later recycling or reuse.
Our mobile crushing station is the product of a new era in high tech crushing technology. The mobile crusher can be freely moved on a job site. It produces safe and reliable work with more convenient transitions.
Excavating and Grading in construction is the process of making a level or slope base for different construction works such as foundation for a building, etc.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
DEMO PLUS INC. was the winner of the State of Tennessee Construction Safety Excellence Award for Specialty Contractors and was recognized as a Safety Excellence Finalist at the National Safety Convention. Demo Plus requires the highest standards for safety on every project and has one of the lowest mod factors in the industry. The company’s safety culture is reinforced with consistent training, implementation of site specific and corporate safety programs, and job-site safety audits. The company requires all supervisors to be OSHA 30 certified and all laborers to be OSHA 10 certified.